Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
HKT Teleservices is seeking motivated individuals to fill our Bilingual Customer Service Representative positions.
Pay starts at $12.50/hr. We offer a performance-based accolades program.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you can expect to:
• Provide world-class service and support to new and existing customers via inbound telephone calls.
• Deliver an energetic and highly engaged presentation style using appropriate empathy when required to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Demonstrate persuasive retention efforts through product knowledge expertise and call flow navigation to appropriately handle requests for cancellation, enrollment, or benefit initiation.
• Consistently demonstrate exceptional call quality to ensure that all client guidelines and expectations are adhered to fully with every customer engagement.
• $600 travel voucher
• Fun & creative work environment
• Employee discounts
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior call center experience is preferred.
• Must be proficient in both English and Spanish.
• Must be personable, proficient in written and verbal communication, exhibit confidence, and handle fast-paced work environments well.
• Must score a minimum of 32 on the basic math and verbal skills test.
• Must achieve a minimum of 14 on the computer literacy test.
• Must be recommended from the customer service/sales aptitude test.
• Be persuasive and effective in retaining customers who call in to cancel a product/service. This may include down-selling, cross-selling, or adding additional benefits to retain the customer.
• Positively communicate and work directly with existing and new customers.
• Handle inquiries and requests in a courteous, empathetic, and professional manner, including calls received in crisis situations, and/or from abusive callers.
• Listen to and empathize with customers and acknowledge their concerns.
• Control the pace and flow of the inquiry/request and manage call time effectively.
• Follow protocol and use discretion in handling confidential customer information.
• Gather information to determine a customer’s needs, apply problem-solving skills, and resolve the inquiry/request within program guidelines.
• Represent the business directly to the customer and have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction.
• Retrieve and log customer information and enter it into the company data base for customer profiling and sales tracking.
• Ability to type a minimum of 20 adjusted words per minute.
• Varying shifts, including evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
• Training hours are Monday-Friday, 11:30am-8pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.