Sorry, this job has expired.
WE HAVE MOVED TO GROVE CITY! TAKING APPLICATIONS M-F, 9AM-4PM!
Upon submitting your contact information and clicking 'Apply now', you will receive the location address to apply in person.
HKT Teleservices is looking for enthusiastic candidates with a passion for customer service to represent Airbnb! As an Airbnb Specialist, you will be helping Airbnb members resolve issues and create incredible memories around the globe. If you like creative problem-solving and making a difference through world-class customer service, this job is for you!
Airbnb connects people with unique travel experiences in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries worldwide. This is your opportunity to help create a world that inspires human connection and grow a community where the members can Belong Anywhere!
• To travel!
• Experience unique locations and properties around the globe
• Conversations with strangers
• New experiences
• Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
• Fast-paced work environments (in fact you thrive in them)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One (1) year customer service (call center, retail, hospitality, etc.) experience preferred
• People experience
• Experience as an Airbnb user preferred
• Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
• Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as needed. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
• Minimum of two professional references
• You’re motivated by results and self-improvement
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community
• Resolve customer challenges by identifying and escalating issues
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages to customer emails
• Research information and troubleshoot problems
• Mediate between users with friendliness, tact, and fairness
• Be skilled at multitasking
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
• Work in a fast paced, high volume, and changing environment
• Strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
• Great typing skills (at least 30 words per minute preferred)
• Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn new technology
• Regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as needed. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
***Interested applicants please complete the 'Quick Apply' contact section with name, email address, and phone number. Submit your resume by attaching, downloading, typing or pasting in the space provided, then click 'Apply Now'. You will be given the location address on the following page for walk-ins or on-to spot-interviews.**