Customer Service Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Grove City, OH
HKT Teleservices is looking for enthusiastic candidates with a passion for customer service to fill our Customer Service Specialist positions!
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for inbound customer service, helping customers resolve issues, and creating incredible memories around the globe by assisting them with their travel accommodations. If you like creative problem-solving and making a difference through world-class customer service, this job is for you!
Pay starts at $12.50/hr.
• $600 Travel Voucher
• Fun & Creative Environment
• Employee discounts
Make sure to apply if you enjoy:
• Experiencing unique locations and properties around the globe.
• Conversations with strangers.
• New experiences.
• Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
• Fast-paced work environments (in fact you thrive in them).
• High school diploma or GED.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience is preferred.
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
• Motivated by results and self-improvement.
• Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling).
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community.
• Resolve customer challenges by identifying and escalating issues.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages to customer emails.
• Research information and troubleshoot problems.
• Mediate between users with friendliness, tact, and fairness.
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
• Work in a fast paced, high volume, and changing environment.
• Strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
• Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Great typing skills (at least 30 words per minute preferred).
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• 3pm-12am, Monday-Sunday. No guarantee of a weekend day off.
You must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, and one that spans weekends and holidays as needed. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.