Member Support Specialist
Grove City, OH
Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The Member Support Specialist will respond to general inquiry questions and assist members via Email, Live Chat, and Voice. The Support Specialist will provide product and services information as well as assist with billing inquiries, website and app technical assistance, and membership retention. Pay rate is up to $15.00 with incentives.
· High School or GED Diploma
· Ability to navigate multiple technology systems
· Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution
· Customer service orientation
· Adaptability in a fast paced changing environment
· Well-versed in fast response data entry communication
· Must have excellent grammar, punctuality, speed and the ability to thrive in a complex organization
· Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively
· Provide support to the member servicing various product questions and/or issue resolution via emails and live chats
· Provide timely, efficient and accurate follow up to user questions or issues
· Answer member emails and live chats regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general concerns.
· Serve as a champion of the brand and help save membership through excellent communication and brand awareness
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism working to establish rapport with every member.
· Update member information in multiple member databases depending on member need
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
Key Performance Measurement
· A score card that reflects performance on agent satisfaction, issue resolution, quality assurance scores, data accuracy & service speed
· Schedule adherence including attendance, on-time arrival/departure, timely breaks and lunches
· Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness/ability to learn new skills and information
· Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Ability to multi-task
HKT Teleservices is a world-class global contact centers and business process outsourcing (BPO) provider skilled in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Our 24/7 operation, supported by state-of-the-art technologies, world-class management practices and operational processes, contacts customers in languages that make up over half the world’s population.